The Barrow Container System is a selective access system for underground, semi-underground and aboveground waste containers.
These containers are commonly shared by multiple users.
BCS is a modular system, applicable and adaptable to different containers. Its built with the following components:
- – Barrow Card Reader Unit. Each card is connected to the unique address of its user.
- – Barrow Solar Unit, or Battery powered; depending on the usage requirements.
- – Barrow Lock; a low power lock for the inlet.
- – Barrow cables
- – WSS Software
This modular assembly is very practical, easy to service worldwide, and applicable to many container types.
There are several options available for the Barrow Container System:
- – Wireless data-transmission to RSOffice software.
- – Only accessible by a specific group of addresses.
- – Prepaid card